Venture Risk Investigations
For more information about Venture Risk Investigations or the services we provide, call us at 631-913-8741, or e-mail us at s.megibow@VentureRiskInvestigations.com.
Venture Risk Investigations works with law firms and general counsel to provide timely, reliable intelligence and analysis before and during litigation, enabling our clients to make effective strategic, tactical and legal decisions. We assist our clients in strengthening their litigation position by helping to understand their adversary’s position, strategy, and factual support, in addition to locating all facts pertinent to our clients’ cases. Venture Risk Investigations provides the following services:
- Fact-gathering and lead building
- Witness identification, location, interviews, and credibility assessment
- Intelligence gathering and background analysis of adversaries, hostile fact witnesses, and hostile expert witnesses
- Gathering and analyzing of documentary and electronic evidence
- Collaborating with forensic accountants to provide comprehensive analysis for asset assessments, damage calculations and valuations
- Expert testimony (such as audio experts, security experts, etc.)
- Accident scene recreation and analysis
EXAMPLES OF OUR INVESTIGATIVE WORK INCLUDE:
- In an extremely contentious sexual harassment case, we located neutral witnesses who independently corroborated our client’s claims, as well as uncovered and documented the defendant’s attempts to suborn perjury and blackmail and intimidate both witnesses and our client’s counsel.
- In a medical malpractice case, we tracked a supposedly injured plaintiff from the East Coast to Montana, where we determined that he had spent the summer camping, fishing, and hunting.
- In a criminal case, we uncovered significant evidence used to mitigate the charges and reduce the sentence received by our client.
- In a pharmaceutical intellectual property dispute, we conducted comprehensive background checks on our client’s adversaries, and located and conducted background checks on several key witnesses, providing for our client a clearer picture of the adversaries’ personalities, strategies, and motivations.